2012年2月14日星期二

Where to get good hair extensions done in London?

I would like to get some professional hair extensions put in, for my wedding in a few months. Does anyone know of a good salon in London? (price does not matter)





Also, does anyone have an opinion about whether to get synthetic or real human hair?Where to get good hair extensions done in London?
My friend gets her extensions done here and they look really natural





http://www.connecthairextensions.com/





Human hair is a lot better than synthetic


Where to get good hair extensions done in London?
I don't live in London but i have had extensions for years and there is nothing like real human hair extensions. Synthetic hair you can't style it or straighten it or curl it or even wash it. Just search around on the net or around town. There are sure to be salons that to extensions near you. Good luck and congratulations on the wedding!!





I searched online and found a few websites for you:





www.london-hair-extensions.co.uk/


www.lucindaellery.com


www.connecthairextensions.com
hi, that will REALLY damage your hair. You should go with HUMAN HAIR clip-in extensions as they will not damage your hair and can be curled, straightened, crimped, etc.... I have made a set for a friend a while back for her wedding and she loved them.





I make clip-in hair extensions if your interested. Please view my store:





http://hernandezextensions.etsy.com





I do not have any full head sets available in my store as I only take custom orders on full sets. When buying clip-ins, the color must match and the thickness must match and they will look amazing........
i would look into clip ins for your wedding, as the glue methods are fairly permanent and depending on where you go for your honeymoon they can be affected by the heat (sun, sea water etc).


my daughter and her friends have a sewn weave done at Enchanted Locks in Maidstone.



jessica simpson hair extension is the best don't glow or ring ur hair it will damage it i did it all

没有评论:

发表评论