2012年2月14日星期二

How do I stop my clip in hair extensions from getting tangled and getting really thin?

I'm getting new clip in hair extensions and I need to know how to stop them getting tangled and getting really thin from brushing. I've herd of a loop brush, but do they work, and if they do how do they work? Thanks Lovleys! ^_^How do I stop my clip in hair extensions from getting tangled and getting really thin?
You can keep them in a hair net when not being used. when you comb or brush them to get the tangles out, always start at the bottom and not the top - this will stop the thinningHow do I stop my clip in hair extensions from getting tangled and getting really thin?
I just put mine in a plastic ziplock baggy and they stayed in perfect condition lol





I had them for like a year now, and i just detangle them with a comb and my fingers.

没有评论:

发表评论