2012年2月12日星期日

What is the best type of hair extensions to buy for cheap to curl my hair homecoming night?

For Homecoming in a week, I want hair extensions to curl my hair and make it longer. How much are they and what kind should I get?What is the best type of hair extensions to buy for cheap to curl my hair homecoming night?
Try Glamourhair.com. I would recommend trying the Instant hair extensions. They are clip on and come in different lengths colors and textures. You can have straight or curly and if you want longer hair such as 22 inches you can get a custom order for a modest price. All the hair for this product is human. So you can style it as you please There is also a great sale going on now where you can get the 18 inch which is pretty long for $99. The total plus tax is $113. I just ordered some usually the price is $170 so I would order thm now as they are only available for a limited time.What is the best type of hair extensions to buy for cheap to curl my hair homecoming night?
well if you are just using them for one night and taking them out i would get clip in human hair. If you get the synthetic hair the heat from the curling iron could melt them. I would go to sally's and there they have extensions anywhere from $20 to a couple hundred. The human hair can be dyed, curled, cut and everything else you can do to your own hair. I would go to a Sally's and talk to one of the associates there about what is best for you because everyone's hair is different.
If you want to curl/straighten the extensions, they'll have to be human hair. Synthetic can't be curled/straightened because it will melt. So you'll have to get the human hair... which is NOT cheap at all. I would go to your local beauty supply store and see if they have anything.
You can get Jessica Simpson hair extensions, they're not super cheap but they won't cost a fortune either. You can match your color pretty close, and they have straight and curly ones.



http://www.hairuwear.com/jessica.aspx?pg/a>



Good luck!
You need to go to Sally's and ask. Hair extensions aren't cheap no matter where you go.

digg.com/celebrity/Where_I_Have_Found_

hairwigsandextensions.info

www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip299.htm
goto www.ioffer.com/shops/austinkoonz





ive gotten hair extensions from here so many times and their always great quality. i order from there so much, and their always offering discounts if you refer someone.
You can save money when you do the hair extensions yourself (manemaxx) or get someone to help you... Have fun!!!!
CURLAIR

没有评论:

发表评论