2012年2月12日星期日

What kind of hair extensions do you recomend?

I have short hair and I want some temporary hair extensions, maybe for just a couple months. Any ideas? p.s. I have like $200 to spend on them and I want them to look real, obviously.What kind of hair extensions do you recomend?
id go with clip in hair extensions as they look nice and stay in good condition! glue in ones tend to go a bit life less and messy! but its worth asking Ur hair dresser but clip in ones work a whole lot better!!What kind of hair extensions do you recomend?
goto www.ioffer.com/shops/austinkoobr>




ive gotten hair extensions from here so many times and their always great quality. i order from there so much, and their always offering discounts if you refer someone.

Report Abuse


I've had both types of extensions, the weave where it's like a curtain of hair they sew at your scalp and the kind where they attach each individual strand.

The weave was around $200 so you could afford it, but it looks crappy after a couple weeks. It's also such a pain to wash. If you're hair is really short, the worse it would look. If you're hair isnt parted and styled perfectly, you can see the weave through your hair. It just looked bad and was always tangled.

I also had the strand-by-strand done which was about $1000 (back when I lived at home and had money lol) which looked great, but still only lasted 5 months which feels like a waste of $1000. I would just recommend being happy with what you have, or growing your own hair out.

If you want long hair for just a night or two, like prom for example, just buy some clip-in extensions or something.
ok.

so id go with clip in extensions.

they do last for a long time. if they good quality

but you can out them in and take them out whenever you want.

theyre pretty convenient.





i've got some of my own from



http://www.proextensions.com/default.cfm



theyr really good quality and 20'; is only 100

thats a really good price.

%26amp;%26amp; theyr human hair



you should get some.



by the way...

the jessica simpson ones that the people above are referrring to at 150 are synthetic.

synthetic hair looks like crap and its hard to manage.

really dont go with them.



human hair looks alot better.
I have tried the clip in extensions and since my hair is thin it would not hold well. I know some put hair spray to hold it better but I don't like my hair stiff. I now have the sew in tracks..it is ok but I don't like the feel of it when I touch my head. I did research and have a friend who has the micro links and they are much more comfortable. I will be changing mine to the micro links now. We buy the hair either online or in the store then we have a lady put it in for for about $100. Depending on the technique. Good luck.
go to sally beauty and buy clip in extensions. they last a good while, but make sure you take care of them. also get 2 packs so i won't look so thin. also get them layered if u have shaggy angled hair
get the jessica simpsom clip-ons.

i think they are around $150.

you can take them out or leave them in

whenever you want too :)
i believe the best kind is the one they sell at sallys. they are 80 a piece, and the brand is that blonde girl...Paris Hilton?
I recommend you learn how to spell recommend. I also recommend that you be yourself without all that silly get up.
go to a hair salon and ask them wat they recomend they will give u the best answer but alot of salons dont do them so call first
Jessica Simpson clip ins work well.
  • blackheads
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论