2012年2月12日星期日

What color hair hair extensions should I get with long brown hair ?

I have long brown hair and I want to get little hair extensions going down them middle of both sides .



I want pink, would that look good ?



Tell me what you think would look good please ! :]What color hair hair extensions should I get with long brown hair ?
naa pink is for more like blondes. id go for purple. i have purple in my hair i have brown hair. it looks pretty sweet,What color hair hair extensions should I get with long brown hair ?
Yah, I think it would :D I like theese shades:





http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h/a>





http://www.party-over-here.net/catalog/i/a> I love this one for any shade of brown!!! Especially chocolate or light!
pink would look alright depending on what shade of brown your hair is sometimes pink and red can make a brown look really gross...have fun with it I think purple would probably look cool. if you have light brown maybe go with something more natural if it's dark pink would be fine
if it's a hot pink redish color yea, but if it's light pink it looks better on blondes. another color to consider is aqua it's really pretty. i did this last yr and i have brown hair 2.
Pink would be okay, i guess ?

But I can't quite imagine pink clashing with brown :/



I think light blonde would be cute.

:)
I think that you should get red hair extensions. Though if you have light brown hair you should get blond hair extensions.
I would try something not so bold because well I mean pink hair i think thats a little to much. Maybe something like a darker red
I would say pink or purple.

I was going to say pink first tho:P
Pink is too common.

I think lime greeen or something!

But that's my opinion (=
It woud look okay.
I would say blond

没有评论:

发表评论