2012年2月12日星期日

How do you put in the clip in hair extensions?

I don't understand how you put in the clip in extensions.


They don't clip in, it just has a clip attached to the hair and it doesn't stay in place?How do you put in the clip in hair extensions?
OH MY GOSH!!!! i no exactly wht u mean. i hate it!!!! im srry but i wish i knewHow do you put in the clip in hair extensions?
Okay, so what you have to do is part your hair where you want the extension to go. Make a ponytail where you want your hair to stay. Clip it in and comb your real hair over it so the track or whatever wont show. I hope I helped.
well it depends on what kind of clip in extensions u are talking about.. is is the one with the little comb or the one with an actual butterfly clip?





be more specific and i'll tell u how to put it in. if it helps go on to youtube.com and type in hair extensions- u'll be able to find a how to video there. good luck
Part your hair where you want the extensions. Then tease your hair and stick them in. Hope I helped.
YOU NEED HAIR BOND! YOU CAN FIND IT AT A LOCAL BEAUTY/HAIR SUPPLY PLACE. OR I SUGGEST YOU JUST GET EXTENSIONS PUT IN! I HAVE SOME AND THEY ARE THE ';CAREITEAN GLUE BOND'; AND THEY ARE GREAT AND NO ONE KNOWS I HAVE EXTENSIONS!





AND ALL OF MY FRIENDS EVEN GIRLS AT WORK WENT AND GOT THEM DONE!!! : )

没有评论:

发表评论