2012年2月14日星期二

What is the best way to cut hair extensions?

I recently bought clip in hair extensions, they are in one long strip and I am not sure what is the best way to cut them. Like, how many pieces and where would they go? I've been told by some people to just cut them into 3 strips but then I have also heard you cut all sorts of little bits off for random places in your head. I don't wanna get too complex but obviously if I cut them in a way that won't work I will ruin them. I probably sound completely stupid here so help would be appreciated!What is the best way to cut hair extensions?
How you cut them depends upon where you want the hair to go i.e. in the back and above your ear to make your hair seem longer, in the top for fullness, etc. First measure the hair around your head in the places where you want it to go then cut it. Hope that makes sense.What is the best way to cut hair extensions?
http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip034./a>

没有评论:

发表评论