2012年2月14日星期二

Can I condition my synthetic hair extensions without wrecking them?

They're clip ins, so they're pretty cheap in any case (just ones that go around my head rather than individual bits to put in different places). They look realistic enough, but they also look dry at the ends. I've tried brushing them out but they tangle. If I were to use some conditioner on them, would it ruin them?Can I condition my synthetic hair extensions without wrecking them?
no it wouldnt.


most people put the conditioner in the hair extensions and leave it in and put little plastic bags on them and leave it there for 3 days and they are all nice shiny and smooth :]Can I condition my synthetic hair extensions without wrecking them?
No I used conditioner on mines and it was brill but if you use hair serum before you straighten them its stops them from getting as dry:)





xx
take one strand and try
  • blackheads
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论