2012年2月14日星期二

I have paris hilton hair extensions in and I need to get my roots dyed will that damage the extensions?

I am getting my roots done by someone who didn't put the extensions in.. I am supposed to go too the same person but that cost too much money. So is there something different they do when coloring roots since i have extensions in? Like different method or type of dye? Because the person who does my hair doesnt do extensions so i want to be able too tell her how they do it differently with extensions in..


Thanks!I have paris hilton hair extensions in and I need to get my roots dyed will that damage the extensions?
Hey I think based off of your question it appears you have the hair extensions with metal at the end of the bonding? If this is so, the metal clip will turn your hair ';green'; when the developer touches it. I do not recomment getting it colored since it could potentially damage or discolor your hair. Furthermore, I am an extension applicator for GreatLengths Hair extensions - if you have bonding ';fusion'; technology in your hair versus the metal clips than It could and will be safe to dye your roots without causing any discoloration. Also, and any color line will be safe when dying your roots with keratin bonded extensions (like GreatLengths Hair). However, just to advise you that your extension hair cannot be highlighted because it will destroy the structure of your hair extensions.





I recommend going back to your extension applicator and getting their recommendation or at least calling them to get information. Because there could be some color lines that will work better with your situation.





You can also visit my website if anyone or you considering getting top of the line human hair extensions with fusion bonding through Greatlengths.





Check out http://www.GetGreatLengthsHair.com


Offering Hair Extensions | Color Design and Style


I have paris hilton hair extensions in and I need to get my roots dyed will that damage the extensions?
no the same person who put them in should dye your hair. if the lady who dyes your hair knows what she's doing it should be okay, but if she doesn't, she could totally mess up your extensions, and you'll have to get them totally redone.





you shouldn't have gotten extensions if you're going to be cheap on the upkeep of them.
shell see you have extentions..and will probably know wht to do...
  • blackheads
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论