2012年2月12日星期日

What type of hair extensions should I get?

I'm an african-american female with shoulder length hair that is naturally curly but has a relaxer. I want to get extensions that look and feel like my own hair. I'm interested in fusion, Malaysian or Great Lengths, but I heard that you can't come your hair with Great Lengths and you can't use oily products with fusion. Can someone tell me what are my best options and a little detail?What type of hair extensions should I get?
Hey there. Good day. I wanted to write you in response to your question. I am a certified Great Lengths hair extensionist and should be able to help you in regards to Great Lenghts. Great Lengths Hair extensions are 100% human hair and have been treated with new millian that creates almost brand new undamaged human hair and will work, function, and play the same way as if it was your very own hair.



You absolutely can comb and use product in your hair. You will need to treat your fusion bonds with anti-tap water, and Great Lengths offers shampoo and conditioners to help with maintaining your new Great Lengths Hair extensions.



As far as your options I highly recommend Great Lengths, although pricey, the hair is phenomenal quality. I have yet to find hair that truly compares. The bonding is so small it goes unnoticed and with the patented keratin and bonding process they are in for a very long time and will function just like your real hair. You will be able to swim, bathe, shower, comb, tug etc... the hair is bonded in. In addition, the bonds are specially designed to allow your natural hair to breathe, creating no damage to your real hair upon removal.



Again, I offer these hair extensions and depending on where you live would love to perform the service for you.



Please visit my website. If you decide to schedule a FREE CONSULTATION just send me an email or call me on the number on my website.



Check me out: http://www.GetGreatLengthsHair.com

%26lt;a href=';http://www.GetGreatLengthsHair.comrel=';nofollow';%26gt;%26lt;img src=';http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/kborder=';0';%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;What type of hair extensions should I get?
Hi .........most places have absolutely no idea unless you just need your good old straight hair. I am a hair dresser and i only ever send my customers to Gold Coast Xtensions %26amp; Beauty. The lady is amazing and knows everything about all the different types of hair and her quality is amazing.

I would ring her on 0401 403 013 she sell all types of hair extensions permanent, clip-ins straight, curly, wavy, Asian, European, Russian, Indian and all different attachment options.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论