2012年2月12日星期日

Can hair extensions make your real hair get shorter?

I have extensions and there clip ons. When I take them out my natural hair seems to be shorter then what it used to be. I don't know if it just seems shorter or like it's doing this to my hair.Can hair extensions make your real hair get shorter?
You just think that because it's such a change. Your extensions are not making your hair any shorter.Can hair extensions make your real hair get shorter?
Alot of clips or extensions can damage your real hair and cause breakage. That's why you probably feel like it is shorter.
yes because it causes hair breakage which means shorter hair when you remove the extentions. i would never think about hair extensions but of course i do have really long hair and don't need too.
i actually just went in to get my hair trimmed last week and asked my stylist about hair extentions.. depending on how you take care of them and maintain them your hair should be fine as for it feeling shorter its because when you have the extensions in your hair is allot fuller and when you take them out it of course isn't so you do feel a difference... some people think that your hair falls out or whatever but if you think about it your hair falls out so much everyday and with hair extensions clipped on in stays in the ';clip';..... when you take them out it look like your hair falls out so0o0 much but its just been accumulating with time and would have fallen out anyways... make sense?
i don't think it makes your hair shorter...i also have clip on hair extensions and when i take them off my hair does not look or feel shorter...and my friend who goes back to korea a lot, she gets hair extensions with the braids and she took them off like 3 monthes ago and hair actually looked the same length when the hair extensions were on
Noooooooooooo!
I've heard some can make your hairbreak off

没有评论:

发表评论