2012年2月12日星期日

What is a good brand of human hair extensions?

I would like for them to come in wefts, then I can sew them to clips. But I am confused as to what brand I should buy. Any suggestions?What is a good brand of human hair extensions?
. I can honestly say that Great Lengths is one of the best Hair Extension Systems in the world. Look, I have done over 5000 Hair Extensions. I wouldn鈥檛 lie to you. Great Lengths is a great product. The Hair Lasts for up to 6 months, the bonds are very strong, the hair doesn't tangle, and the quality is great. Great Lengths buys 6 tons of hair a month direct from temples in India. They have a scope of purchasing power, labs, processing that is gigantic, and can't be beat. They put together an A+ product. That is why celebs love to use it.





Now, there are some other companies that have great products also. HairDreams is a great hair extension line, and their Laser Method for high speed attachments is second to none. I recommend them very much.





For Non Keratin based methods, I recommend, Remylinks, which is the top of the line, adjustable hair extension method.





One thing to know is choosing your extension method also depends on price. If you can afford to spend $1200-$1500 and up for the above 3 methods to START for length, you are fine. Otherwise methods such as SoCap are OK, and you can always use a seamless method like Ultratress if you on a budget of around $500.





Figure out your price range and your goals. I hope the above information helps you, and good luck in your hair extension search.

没有评论:

发表评论