2012年2月12日星期日

How do i keep my human hair extensions soft and silky after i wash them?

I have had hair extensions put in 3 times, but everytime i get them, they get very dry on the ends after i wash them a few times. Does anyone know how i can keep them shiny looking? I am using top of the line shampoo and conditioner and a leave in conditioner.How do i keep my human hair extensions soft and silky after i wash them?
I use to have this problem but not anymore after washing your hair exstensions, do you condition it? do you put serum on it whenever you straighten it?



I always condition my hair with John Frieda conditioner and leave it for five minutes and wash it. Even as i wash it out i can feel how silky smooth my hair is. After washing it out i rub serum into my hair and either blow dry or straighten my hair exstensions.

I do this every two weeks and whenever i do my friends always go on about how my hair looks brand new.



Please try it my way i will be surprised if this doesnt work for you.



Hope this helped.

Ennie

:)How do i keep my human hair extensions soft and silky after i wash them?
Try not to blow dry your hair and try not to flat iron as much as you can avoid it. I started using Neutrogena's Deep Conditioning/Moisturizing products (light yellow tubes) with my extensions and they helped immensely. Other than that, if your ends are done, trim them a bit - otherwise, they'll keep splitting upwards and you'll be fried in no time.
Have you ever tried Bed Head After Party? It's a leave in creme, in a pink bottle. I put some on the ends of my hair before I blowdry it and then some before I straighten it. It's definitely the best product I've used for extensions, and it smells really good...



But maybe the hair that you have is not as good as it should be? It shouldn't get dry after only a few washes...
try using a mask conditioner on the hair, like this one:

http://product.expotv.com/9/2/2/92243_15/a>



and brush it with a brush that has soft bristles because it makes the hair really shiny.
do not use any washing products you would use on your own hair no matter the price of them.

only use hair extension shampoos etc, the only product hthat doesnt matter is heat protecter.

A few brands to check out are x-10, racoon, balman....



http://www.enchantedlocks.com/
use head and shoulders shampoo!!!!!!!!!!

没有评论:

发表评论