2012年2月14日星期二

How much would real hair extensions cost?

I have short brown hair and I would like it long again. And natural looking. I saw that miley cyrus has hair extensions and they look natural. How would I get my hair to look like hers?How much would real hair extensions cost?
Hi I am happy to help there are many types of hair extensions including the Tape hair Nail pre bonded i tip stick hair Easy loops clip in hair. I would suggest taking a look at these good sites as they have heaps of info on the best hair hair extensions methods as well as hair extensions application and hair extensions how to video tutorials and guides. I hope I have helped. www.ultimatehairextensions.com and www.ultimatehairextensions.com.au and www.ultimatehairextensions.net.auHow much would real hair extensions cost?
Depends where you go. If you get the clip in extensions, the 18'; at Sally Beauty Supply are $100. If you go to a salon and get real ones that are 18 inch (past the chest) they will cost anywhere from $600 to over $1000 depending on if your getting them sewed, glued, weaved, ect. and how thick your hair is (because the thicker your hair, the more they need to put it). You have to go get consultations at each salon to determine the price, but I garuantee, the real ones will be at least $600. Also, you should know that you have to spend and extra $100 every couple months to get them re-adjusted.
Find someone who does the I-tip method:



http://www.sallybeauty.com/human-hair-ex/a>



Get those kind, at any Sally Beauty store. DO NOT GET GLUE OR SEWN IN! I am speaking from experience. I've had sewn in tracks and they make your hair a rats nest when it grows out.



I currently have extensions in my hair, and the I-tips are the best and less damaging to your hair. You buy the hair, and then the beads and basically you put your hair through the bead and then put the extension in the bead and clamp it down. That's it!



If you live near Los Angeles, I know someone who can put them in for $50 flat. The hair costs $21-25 a bundle (for 20 strands in each pack). Total it will only cost no more than $200, and that is the best deal for extensions you will ever find.
They can be as little as a couple hundred to thousands of dollars... and they can REALLY damage your hair.

I would just wait for it to grow.

You can have many problems with them.
No clue who this person your talking about is, but I recommend you just grow you hair.
they are very expensive from $150- even thousands. if you really want the real thing!
depends where you go, what kind of hair you get %26amp; the area youre in. expect between $200-500.
mine cost 650 dollars

没有评论:

发表评论