2012年2月14日星期二

How to put in Hot Topic hair extensions?

I bought a packet of those blue clip-in synthetic hair extensions (comes with two extensions) at Hot Topic but I don't know how to put them in.





Can someone give me instructions on how to put them in my hair?How to put in Hot Topic hair extensions?
You just pop out the clip. Slide it into backcombed hair. Push in the center of clip, and it will close when your hear the pop.





Those extensions suck. %26gt;.%26gt;How to put in Hot Topic hair extensions?
separate the hair were you want to place the extention. Spray a little extra hold hairspray at the root, and tease until you can't run your comb through easily. Let the hair lye and place extention. Make sure to cover w/ a little of your natural hair, so you can't see where the extention is held in at!
Well, I think you should ask the person who sold them to you....


Good Luck - Have fun!!!


BTW- I have blue extensions too!!! But not from Hot Topic tho....
tease a little then just put them like you going to brush your hair, make sure there opne, then close them








look on youtube they have vids showing if you didnt understand
Um, I dont know.


But I like hair extensions!

没有评论:

发表评论