2012年2月12日星期日

How does a guy go about getting hair extensions?

I would like long hair to my shoulders but don't have the patience or hair to grow it for 18 months to 2 years.





What are the costs, and methods of applying hair extensions on a man?





Will they stay in as if it's my real hair?





How much existing hair do I need rfirst?How does a guy go about getting hair extensions?
If you are in NYC, Rodolfo Valentin, the top hair salon in NYC does hair extensions for men. very natural!


http://www.rodolfovalentin.netHow does a guy go about getting hair extensions?
truly you are a big gay!





No man goes about getting hair extensions!
Hair extensions for men is actually very common. There are so many techniques. You can glue it in, sew it in, clip in, fusion, hair plugs, etc.





Contact a stylist for more info. any stylist that does weaves should easily be able to do them for you.


I hope you'll like your new hair.

没有评论:

发表评论