2012年2月14日星期二

What do sewn in hair extensions look like when they are growing out?

I am considering hair extensions because the hair around my crown area an the top of my head is much shorter that the rest of my hair. Before I go ahead with this, i was wondering if anyone could tell me what extensions generally look like when they are growing out. I am leaning towards the sewn in extensions, but I want to make sure I have all of the facts before I move forward. Any help would be greatly appreciated!What do sewn in hair extensions look like when they are growing out?
It's best not to keep them in for more than 2 to 3 months, as this is when your hair growth starts to show, and people will then be able to definatly tell you have extensions and you don't want the embarresment of someone telling you your track is showing.


Sew in really is the best for your hair, it has no glue or heat which can seriously damage and break your hair, have fun


I love long hair ;)What do sewn in hair extensions look like when they are growing out?
Explore better hair extensions types, like fusion hair extensions, before you do sew in hair extensions. Go to a professional hair extensions salon for advice.

没有评论:

发表评论