2012年2月14日星期二

What do you guys think of girls with hair extensions?

Do you think it's cute or do you think it's weird? Tell me your opinion, because I'm planning on getting hair extensions soon.What do you guys think of girls with hair extensions?
I knew someone who got extensions to go to a wedding and the first day they looked cute, and then they started getting all weird. They became very dry and just looked like fried hair underneath her nice hair. I would say don't get them. I don't know anyone else that got them, but she got them at a pretty good hair place so I think that happens a lot.What do you guys think of girls with hair extensions?
I'm not a guy, but I'm a girl with hair extensions and after i got them the guys were like ALL over me. I though they'd be immature about it and try to pull it out and stuff, since i was in 7th grade and 7th grade guys are so immature. but make sure that you get the authentic premium Remy hair extensions, they look SO much better.
im not a guy, but most guys hate them. but it depends what girl they go for.


if they go for like - the peroxide blonde, dirty orange skin with hair extensions you can blatently see are fake, then your good to go.


but if they like more natural girls then its a big no no.


so it depends what category you fall into.





but then theres also scene.


x
Guys i know, when i had extensions, used to be all 'LOL YOU HAVE FAKE HAIR' and kept tugging it out and such.





Then again most guys are really immature.





I think its a turn off to them cos they'd prefer it if girls were more like...natural? That or they dont want to be pulling out handfulls of hair when being rough lmao.





Good luck with that.
I have been using the remy hair from http://www.visionremyhair.com and it's been good quality for a decent price. But Require the minimum order. though. They special order them.
Yea you should get them! I want them soooo bad!!! Everyone gets them! Most celebrities and they look really pretty!
I'm not sure but I don't think boys should KNOW you have hair extensions. If they do, then It's probably not the best look.
a definite no-no
I think it looks good as long as you get them done at a good salon but Yeah you should go for it :D
ohh hair extensions are a no-no!!!
it's a guys personal prefrence some do some dont
cuteee. (: so much easier then growing your hair out.

没有评论:

发表评论