2012年2月14日星期二

Can I dye my hair extensions a different color?

I bought my 14inch clip-in human hair extensions from Sally Beauty Store that are a pale blonde color made by Euronext. I recently dyed my hair back to my natural color which is dark brown. Can I dye the hair extensions from blonde to dark brown without damaging them and will the color take to them? If anyone has experience doing this please let me know. Thanks!Can I dye my hair extensions a different color?
yeah, as long as theyre human hair,

or the thermofibre synthetic kind

that can be dyed n stuff



this vid shows how to do it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3ENNw1V/a>

except, id say just buy regular hair dye

instead of the pink stuff :)Can I dye my hair extensions a different color?
Yes, they are natural hair, and it is safe to color them. I would do so with a permanent color. You can use the same one you did on yourself.
yeah you totally can- just make sure u use good dye and you have to make sure the extensions are in a warm place to make up for the heat that would naturally be on your head..
since it is human hair yess you can dye them and they shouldnt get damaged
yes iv seen my mom do it to peoples hair extensions all the time. if the hair extentions are real hair it wont damage it

没有评论:

发表评论