2012年2月14日星期二

How do i get out my hair extensions (keratin wax) at home or with some product?

So now it's been 3 months and my extensions are really getting on my nerves. They tangle all the time and don't look to healthy anymore, i want them out!


What kind of home products or cheap ';remover'; can i use? I really don't want to put my hair through anymore damage...How do i get out my hair extensions (keratin wax) at home or with some product?
Acetone. Apply it to the bond and let it sit for a minute. The bond should start to crumble. Can be tedious work but this is how they would do it in the salon.How do i get out my hair extensions (keratin wax) at home or with some product?
You should never remove hair extensions by yourself. that is how people damage their hair, and give hair extensions a reputation for damaging hair.


Hair extensions do not damage your hair as long as they are professionally applied and removed. Please go to a hair extensions salon and remove them correctly.
I went to my local beauty supply store (queens) and bought this stuff i cant remember what the name brand was but it was a bond remover was oil based my tracks came right out but it still broke off some of my hair i would recommend sewing in your extenstions next time.

没有评论:

发表评论