2012年2月14日星期二

How can you tighten hair extensions by yourself?

i got mine done about three weeks ago, and the far back ones are VERY loose. is there ANY way to tighten them by myself, or maybe with help from a friend?





please, i really need some answers.How can you tighten hair extensions by yourself?
Hello





My name is Patricia from http://NYCHairSalon.com, we do over 35 Different Hair extension types, so I have an answer for you that you are not going to like.





You should not do it by yourself, of have a friend help. that is how you get your hair damaged and tangled. Best thing is to go to a professional. The person who put them in, should make those adjustments for you free of charge, if you had them put in recently. If it wasnt recent, then you should go for a maintaince.





Doing it the right way, will be healthier for your hair in the long term.





If you want to try the short cut way and do it by yourself, check in youtube.com for some videos on people doing it themselves.





Good Luck to you





Patricia








How can you tighten hair extensions by yourself?
Hi,





I am sorry to say you cant tighten them yourself. I used have glue in extensions like you have and they are a pain. The hair always gets thin and sheds out, they come loose and end up costing a fortune to keep.





My best advice for you would be to get some clip in hair extensions, they are made using the same lovely human hair that you probably have now and they dont damage the hair and last much longer. You can get some clip in hair extensions at www.headkandy.com I get mine there and they are really nice quality.





Good luck with your extensions and I hope you do switch over to clipins, its the best thing I ever did :)





danni xx

没有评论:

发表评论