2012年2月14日星期二

What is the best conditioner for fusion hair extensions?

My high-quality extensions have been getting really tangled lately. I'm careful to only shampoo my scalp, and I'm using a heavy conditioner in the shower as well as a detangler after, but they still tangle. Any suggestions?What is the best conditioner for fusion hair extensions?
I recommend Joico Silk Result in combination with Silk Result shampoo. My question to you would be how long have you had these extensions...may be time for replacement? You could be trying to be too careful and not detangling the hair close to the scalp with a wide toothed comb, which is very important. If this is not the problem use a Malabu Treatment that can be purchased at your local Sally Beauty Supply. Leave on your hair 40min wrapped in a plastic bag and towel then wash and condition. What ever you do do NOT use a hot oil treatment as it will deteriorate the seal of the fusion.What is the best conditioner for fusion hair extensions?
Try using biotherm or paul mitchell

没有评论:

发表评论