2012年2月10日星期五

What are the most safe hair extensions that you can get besides the clip-in kind?

I want to get extensions for my wedding in oct. I recently bought the clip in kind, but I'd really like to keep the hair in for my honeymoon in hawaii for pictures and everything!

Whats the best kind to get, how long do they last, and how much money?What are the most safe hair extensions that you can get besides the clip-in kind?
i think it depends ... regardless don't get any that require glue.. but i think you should seek a professional hair stylist ... :o)What are the most safe hair extensions that you can get besides the clip-in kind?
micro rings are excellent. i answered a hair extension the other day and wrote a massive bit about micro rings, hair types, application processess and prices etc. here's the link to that persons question with my answer below. hopefully this will help you with your choice :



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>



(:
Well my cousin does glue in extentions.You can get it in new york or in special hair salons.Just go on google and check places.
that depends on the hairstyle

没有评论:

发表评论