2012年2月12日星期日

How much does it cost to get hair extensions put in?

I don't want clip ins or do it yourself ones. I'm not sure about length but about how much do they run?How much does it cost to get hair extensions put in?
Ok, Lets break down your options with extensions:





There are different types of extensions. Weaves, glue in, fusion, micro links are most common.





Weaves last about a month, and are uncomfortable and damaging. Cost about $300-$700





Fusion is better and uses i-tipped or u-tipped hair, they are attached using a bonding keratin glue, strand by strand (well not individual strands, but small pieces). These are damaging and can cause breakage leaving your very sort as it breaks at the glue point.Cost $400-$2000, last 3-6 months. Hair is garbage when done.





Micro links are the best of the options. They use I-tipped hair and are connected using a small ';bead';. The best thing about micro links is that the hair is reusable as there is no glue involved, and if you want to keep them longer than the recommended 4-6 months you simply move up the bead. These cost between $400-$2000+





You can cut costs by buying your own hair. You want to buy Remy Human Hair, this hair can be cut, dyed whatever, you treat it as your own. With the exception of washing, you cant wash all different types more than 2-3 times a week. If you need help finding good quality affordable hair please let me know.





I find Clip In Extensions to be the most cost effective, natural, non damaging method there is. Especially since your new to extensions, that's what you should go with. Sally's has good ones, and also ebay.


If you need more help, let me know. But seriously, I started with weaves, then did fusion, then did microlinks, and honestly, clip ins are just great, I wouldnt use anything else. I feel sick knowing I spent like over $800 in a month on extension, when I can spen $100 on clip ins and it looks the most natural. If you need more help, just let me know





btw, clip ins are generally around $200-$300, but i get mine off ebay now from seller cliphair.ltd I wouldnt buy hair from anyone else now. I get a full set of 20'; Real hair for $60, The clips are small but strong, they clip amazing and they arent noticeable at all, i love them!


How much does it cost to get hair extensions put in?
I was paying about 拢200 for mine but the salon got bought out and the price suddenly jumped to 拢400. Most of the other salons around here charge about that for bonded extensions as opposed to wefts which I believe are cheaper but not suitable for my hair. I've now resorted to putting my own heat bonded nail tip extensions in at home (I buy them off ebay) and they look just as good as the salon ones at less than a tenth of the price.
I had hair extensions (here in Colorado) they cost me 300 dollars to get them, but my hair got really really damaged, I really don't recommend it ( I had to get a haircut cuz of that:( IF I were you I would get the clip ones( extensions) you can put them and take them out when ever you want ( oh and plus the other extensions the $300 ones only last for 3 months)
Depends on where you go. Every place is going to be different. It also depends on the length you are wanting to go. I've heard it can run anywhere from 300-800 dollars. My advice is to find places in your area that do hair extensions and ask them about how much it will cost (generally speaking). They will more than likely tell you it's hard to tell you a price without you coming in for a client consultation. They have to take into consideration the length, texture, and thickness of your hair along with what you are wanting.
Depenz on where u live but.....have sum1 u no do it for you...some 1 who is a hair stylist...then u get a discount.

没有评论:

发表评论