2012年1月29日星期日

Should i wear my hair extension even at school?

My hair is always short in 2 years up to now and i decided to buy extension for a change. I know that it will look good but i think its kinda awkward if i'll wear them in school because they might or really be surprise that ';wow your hair isnt short anymore'; . help meee!!! =)Should i wear my hair extension even at school?
go for it....if they ask, just tell them you got fake hair in that ****Should i wear my hair extension even at school?
wear it if you're allowed to at your school


i know I did and all the teachers were SO MAD! it was like '; why do you have a pink streak in your hair young lady?'; so check before you do or you might get suspended :)


oh and just tell people that they're extensions. doesn't matter :/
lol i guess it not bad- there is a girl in my skool that wears them too....as long as they look nice..y not?
look livin a life is all about being happy...so if ur happy wearing extension then do it..don't think about people cause its your life and ur living it
  • face mask
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论