2012年1月31日星期二

My hair extension is itching me ?

I just got my hair extensions on Thursday four days ago , and I couldn't sleep all nite - my head was killing me


it was burning and itching soooo bad. PLEASE HELP!! If i take it off I waste 25 pound k. What should i do?? I had them sewed.








My hair extension is itching me ?
I know how you feel. It is so irirritatingI found that if you take a long bath it helps. Or also rubbing vaseline in the extensions helped me. Don't take them out though. Thats what I was going to do. Basically it is just you getting used to them.





Good Luck =DMy hair extension is itching me ?
Applying lotion or baby oil will help but it will also loosen the braid. Next time try fusion extensions. They are more expensive but last longer, look nicer, and most of all more comfortable.
This is typical with braids. You can either clean your scalp with a bit of sea breeze or just get a spray bottle and use water for some relief. They also have braid itch spray.
You should of got clip in extensions you can take them out and you can have short hair days and long hair days.



没有评论:

发表评论