2012年1月29日星期日

Question about hair extension lengths?

I wanna get 20 inch extensions. Is 20 inches long? Will they go below my chest? I really want them to be two or three inches below my boobs. Silly question.. but thanks if you answer.Question about hair extension lengths?
Mine were about 4-5 inches below my boobs, and I cut them two inches shorter. The 15 inch ones pretty much go to about your nipple height. I find them too short for what I like, so If the 20 inch ones are too long, just get them cut. Oh, I'm a 34B so it depends on your breast size as well.Question about hair extension lengths?
I'm not sure if they'd be 2-3 inches below your chest. But they'd definitely be below your chest, by an inch or so. It depends where you place them. I'll assume you're talking about clip ins? If you clip them in lower, and closer to the nape of the neck than they will appear longer.
it depends on what level you put them on!


OR how long your hair is...
yeah, they'll be down to your ribcage.


or a little above.


i got 16in and they were on my boobs.

没有评论:

发表评论