2012年1月31日星期二

So what way do i use a clip-on (or rubber band type thing) hair extension on my ';almost'; shoulder length hair?

So what way do i use a clip on (or rubber band type thing) hair extension on my ';almost'; shoulder length hair? Do i clip one in under my hair, use one with hair on a hair tie in my tiny pony-tail? somthing like that...So what way do i use a clip-on (or rubber band type thing) hair extension on my ';almost'; shoulder length hair?
You kind of answered your own question.


If you have clip on extensions, simply clip it underneath a layer of hair making sure the clip is hidden, if it shows, it looks kinda silly.


If you're using extensions on a hair band, simply tie up your hair with a regular band and then tie it again this time using the extension one.


I'm sorry if this didn't really help, just you're question was kind of answered already. [:

没有评论:

发表评论