2012年1月29日星期日

Can I put 18 inch hair extension in my really short hair or will that look funny?

go to the salon, let them do it.Can I put 18 inch hair extension in my really short hair or will that look funny?
I wouldnt put an 18 in extension, like more 5 in.Can I put 18 inch hair extension in my really short hair or will that look funny?
itll look lik u have a mullet! eww dont! pleezeee
It depends on how you do it. Are you familiar with extensions at all? You can glue tracks in with hair glue, this way it will lay flat on your scalp. (this is done with hair glue)Than you will have to style it. You would probably want someone to cut layers throughout so it won't look all funny. I don't know your ethnicity but the best place to go would be a black salon it you want it professionally done.
Go for it but make sure you are willing to spend money to get it done right. I've seen girls with really short hair that get them done badly and I could see their real hair.
yep
As long as the hair color of the extensions match your exact hair color it should look ok.....Ima hair dresser and I get females with almost no hair come in and end up leaving with buut length hair an dit looks fantastic!
As long as it's done right it will look good. Remember too take it out as soon as it looks ';ratty';.

没有评论:

发表评论