2012年1月31日星期二

Can you curl and straighten a claire's hair extension?

i got a couple extensions for my hair for christmas and my favorite one is a neon blue and my hair is naturally curly and i sometimes straighten it and i was wondering if i could use a curler or flat iron on the extension without it melting or something lol.Can you curl and straighten a claire's hair extension?
I got one from Claire's a couple months ago. The lady that worked there said it was fine to use heat (curling hairs, straighteners, ect.) on the extensions.





I used it and it pulled some of the strands off the extension. I've never tried to curl it, but I straightened mine.





Mine didn't melt..But it did pull some of the hair off it.Can you curl and straighten a claire's hair extension?
idk either, but if it were me, I would try it on one strand of hair using the lowest heat setting on the hair straightener.
no because its not real hair unless it says all natural then you cant put heat to it!


theyre so cute tho

没有评论:

发表评论