2012年1月29日星期日

If you get hair extension and sew it in your hair, does the real hair gets messed up? far as growing? ?

I had long hair.. I went to trim it and the lady cut my hair real short..more like chopped it off..I hateee ittttt...and Im sooo sad!!!!!! what should I do? If you get hair extension and sew it in your hair, does the real hair gets messed up? far as growing? ?
Extensions are torture. They pull on your roots and hurt if you don't keep them untangled. I don't think it will make your hair grow any slower, but they will probably cause you to accidentally break strands of hair, especially if your hair is very fine. Besides, short hair is fun to play with and tangles aren't nearly as bad. If you get hair extension and sew it in your hair, does the real hair gets messed up? far as growing? ?
There are lots of awesome hair styles you can pull of with shorter hair, try have fun with it while it's short, they say short is the new long!


Hair extensions do kill hair my girlfriend had them for a few months and she now has short hair, they do kill your hair, thats why posh and paris have short hair, HAIR EXTENSIONS ARE MURDERERS! but they do look good if they are done well which can cost 100's!!
To answer your 1st question, no. It should not affect the growth of your real hair to have extensions put in. As for your 2nd question, I don't know what to tell you. There is really nothing you can do. Maybe buy a wig to wear until your hair grows out to a length that you can tolerate. Good luck! I hope this helps.
extensions tear up your roots only


but for everything else extensions are good for
Get clip in extensions. I wanna get them for christmas, my friend has them and they're really pretty and stay in good :)

没有评论:

发表评论