2012年1月26日星期四

What is the best hair extension method?

cold fusion.





its expensive though but lasts a year.What is the best hair extension method?
It depends on what you're going for. I love my hair extensions but sometimes I only want them for a few weeks, in that case, I go to Sally's, buy some hair and some glue and have a friend glue them in for me... they turn out great and when i'm ready to take them out they pull right out.





But if you're looking for something more long term, I'd go with fusion extensions. They're much cleaner and easier on your hair than weaving. Although they're expensive, they're definitely worth it!What is the best hair extension method?
Weaves are the best, Ive had every way you can think of!!
i suggest you get micro links they do not damage your hair,they may take a while to get put in but they look natural.or tape-ins its like the glued in tracks but not as heavy they sell them on hair addictions and you can have your stylist put them in. either one of the 2 will give you a nice result and last long but are fairly easy to remove as well if you want them for just a couple of months
  • face mask
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论