2012年1月29日星期日

Anybody have any hair extension tips?

I'm thinking about getting some hair extensions for while I'm growing out my short haircut. I've got clip in ones, but they don't match my hair color and I'm looking for something that lasts a bit longer and that I don't have to put in every single day. Does anybody have any suggestions of what kind of hair extensions work best or do the least damage to the original hair. I have fine, thin hair if that makes a difference. Also, any tips on how to keep the extensions in good condition once I get them would be great. Thank you! :DAnybody have any hair extension tips?
i wear extensions every day. you wash them in the sink like regular hair. no swimming with them. theres a special dye you can get at a salon to change the color. when you put them in, make sure to blend them in with your natural hair so its not obvious.

没有评论:

发表评论