2012年1月26日星期四

CLIP IN HAIR extension problem! people who have experience with them i need help?

ok i wear clip in hair extensions and there synthetic, im thinkin about gettin the real human hair bc thruout the day my extensions get reall ratty and tangled and its hard to comb them, is this specfically bc there are synthetic, or are all extensions like this?


ps. i would prefer if people who have extensions would answer this one...:P thxxx %26lt;3CLIP IN HAIR extension problem! people who have experience with them i need help?
real extentions dont tangle as bad :)


just like your natural hair :)


All the bestCLIP IN HAIR extension problem! people who have experience with them i need help?
Yea I agree, real hair doesn't have the tangling problems. Just make sure you get good quality human hair. There are many types, I've tried a few. Indian hair has worked the best for me, a bit pricey but well worth it.





http://www.perfectlocks.com has a good selection.
I agree that they do get tangled. I used to use extensions, but not much anymore. I think it would be better if you used the human type ones, or one which don't go tangle and dry-ish. They look and shine better ;]
Only synthetics get all tangely


you need real hair


http://horrorkidz.com/

没有评论:

发表评论