2012年1月31日星期二

I want to get real hair extension at a hairdressers, any ideas on how much they would cost?

I live in the UK and I bought these amazing REAL hair extensions, like proper thick layered clip in ones (can't tell they're fake at all tbh) for 拢40, but I had to pay for the clips too which were about 12p per clip hehe and that was from this African american hairdressers down town. Only thing bad about it, was it's hard to find a colour that COMPLETELY matches yours. XI want to get real hair extension at a hairdressers, any ideas on how much they would cost?
拢200 - 拢500 deppending on how many you have.I want to get real hair extension at a hairdressers, any ideas on how much they would cost?
depends on length. Mine cost me 拢70 but it depends where from too.
Alot. Dont bother, grow your hair for free.
  • lip chapstick
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论