2012年1月31日星期二

Can i have a hair extension?

i have a pixie hair cut.





it is like the one that alyssa milano had.





and if i can have one where can i get it?








please help super urgent!Can i have a hair extension?
No, your hair wouldn't.. blend (?) with the extensions. It'd look strange, no offense.Can i have a hair extension?
depends if your going to get braid extentions, a weave, or tracks glued in... the tracks would look horrible with spikey hair all over... cant blend in well, um braids might work, a weave more than likely if you can get cornrows in your hair, you can also do a hairpiece, where you leave your bangs out and it goes back from there.... otherwise if you can rock a pixie go for it, i always wanted to do it but never had the nerve or the head shape LOL p/s if your white you can get weaves too... lots of white folks do it.
I don't know where you are from, If you were where I live I know several people that could help you out with them. But they are not cheep at all. You would be looking at at least $ 800 starting? But these you would leave in for up to 6 months.





I would like to have some that I could just take in and out and know one would know they were not my hair when I did. Of course if I had the money then I could get them I sure way out of the budget for me Kids come first.
no, your hair usually has to be past the chin

没有评论:

发表评论