2012年1月31日星期二

Can someone help me with a hair extension question, BERGEN COUNTY, JERSEY.?

hola,its erin! i wanna have longer hair fast,so im going to the hair extensions,uh,there gunna have to be like platnuim blonde and 24-26 inches,i know its uber long,but i'm plaing on cutting/styling it the way i like it,so yeah! how much would that cost? i live in new jersey bergen county,so clsoe places?PLEASE%26lt;3 thanks.





best/quickest answer 10 POINTS!Can someone help me with a hair extension question, BERGEN COUNTY, JERSEY.?
I DONT LIVE THERE BT IM SURE IT ALOT OF MONEY BKUZ U LIVE N A BIGG CITY BT N TALLULAH LOUISIANA WERE I LIVE IT WOULD COST LIKE 35 DOLLARS FOR EVERYTHINGCan someone help me with a hair extension question, BERGEN COUNTY, JERSEY.?
my friend bought real hair clip in extensions for 90$ but she had a discount. but thats all i know.
  • lip chapstick
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论