2012年1月26日星期四

Can you ask the hairstylist to put a certain brand of a single colored hair extension in.?

http://www.janetcollection.com/special_h/a> this is the Jane Collection extension. I love the way they do it. Its so fast and easy to do and take out. My friend is taking me to the hairstylist for my birthday and i dont want glue in or little clippies that u couldnt wear swimmming. Please help! thanks sooo much! god blessCan you ask the hairstylist to put a certain brand of a single colored hair extension in.?
It depends, some stylists will do it.. while others won't. I'd call ahead of time and ask what they're willing to do.



Happy Birthday!Can you ask the hairstylist to put a certain brand of a single colored hair extension in.?
I'm sure the hairstylist will do it, just find a way to talk to them before to make sure they either have the extensions or can order them in time for your appointment.

没有评论:

发表评论