2012年1月29日星期日

Whats a really good/cheap type of hair extension?

I love long hair, but it takes forever to grow. I have clip ins, and i'm getting tired of them. I had the kind that your hairdresser glues in individually, and i'd do it again but it damages my hair and is just so darn expensive. any suggestions? Oh and clip ins start to look fake after a while, do any of y'all know a brand that look very real?Whats a really good/cheap type of hair extension?
Theres a brand on ebay called cliphair thats pretty good and they have tons of colors. The only drawback is that they are pretty thin, so if you have thick hair you would need two packs. They're about $50 each after shipping and handling. Don't get hairdo by Jessica Simpson. The hair is too shiny and looks fake. And its gets super snarled and nasty after a couple uses.Whats a really good/cheap type of hair extension?
Theres some on ebay, they are called 'easy loop'. You put your hair through and pull on the plastic piece, and your hair pulls through the little bead, then you squeeze it shut with pliers. I had them in last year for 2+ weeks...nobody could tell...and it gave me an extra 6 inches.
  • face mask
  • 没有评论:

    发表评论